Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

Awesomesauce!

This is 100% awesome. I especially love the section on making your own crane. What strikes me is the degree of realism to all the movements - seriously, well done, as it couldn't have been easy, especially considering that this is frame to frame animation. 5/5, 10/10

TheBoogley responds:

thanks, I was surprised how hard it was considering that it's all made up of simple shapes :)

Abortion Clinic Abortion Clinic

Bad taste

To be honest, this concept is actually pretty disgusting... The art is crap, and the music is awful as well (there isn't even a pause button... why?). The game design leaves much to be desired as well, as all you have to do it hold down your mouse button indefinitely. I get that you're trying to be funny and all, but this is just done in such bad taste it's sickening :/

Pickilow responds:

lol pope

GuessIt GuessIt

Well presented, but pointless

The presentation and overall user interface is well done, however the content itself is lacking I'm afraid. I would make it more ability based.

Zorbia responds:

Ok I see. Although on the other hand, this was meant to be a game of complete luck, so making it skill based defeats the object really... Thanks anyway though :)